Litterboxes are the worst, whether you’re a human or a cat. They take up a lot of space and look terrible, they’re stinky, and litter tracks everywhere. Do you ever wish there was someone who would look at your litterbox area, hear your challenges, then send you everything you need to revamp your space? We sure did, and our wish came true. And yours can too!
A couple months ago Tidy Cats asked us the big question: What are your biggest litter box concerns? I gotta tell ya, we had quite the list to send back to them.
- First and foremost, we wanted a litter box that didn’t look like a litter box. You may remember that we recently moved into a very small home. There’s no optimal place in our new house to put the litter box, and certainly no place to hide it away.
- Since the litter box must be out in the open, we’re very concerned about the smell. We don’t want our guests to think “litter box!” the second they step into our home.
- And finally, we want to minimize scatter. There are only so many times a person can vacuum in a day.
The picture above is what our litter box area looked like before Tidy Cats stepped in to grant us a Littervention. As you can see, it was quite an eyesore. The area was small, cluttered, and litter tracked out of the box. Everything about it screamed “HEY! THERE’S A LITTER BOX OVER HERE!”
Well, Tidy Cats heard our woes and set their experts on a mission to solve our problems. Here’s what they came up with:
Their team put together the purrfect Littervention kit, which systematically solved all of our problems!
- The litter box cabinet hides the box in plain sight. At first glance, the cabinet looks like an end table. But even with the disguise, it’s easy for cats to get in and out of. No more eyesore!
- With our Littervention kit we received more Tidy Cats 4-in-1 Strength Lightweight litter. It clumps tightly and instantly eliminates undesirable smells. No more stink!
- The high side of the cabinet entrance (which contains much of the litter that would normally be kicked out of the box), along with a very effective litter mat means the litter stays put. No tracking!
All in all, Tidy Cats ACED IT with our Littervention!
Are you ready to re-vamp your litter box area in time for spring cleaning? Tidy Cats would love to give one lucky Dear Nora reader a Littervention of their own!
Let us know what litter box problem you need solved for a chance to win! Let us know by midnight Friday May 27th!
*This is a sponsored post